Tumblr Mouse Cursors
Im here to fuck shit up .

slay-z:

glitterlion:

strangeasanjles:

youcantroamwithoutcaesar:

grimybear:

Why do people assume that the devil is red? If there’s anything I’ve learned in my 21 years of life is that the devil is most certainly white.

shots fired

image

image

image

(Source: habibichic, via tattoosonmyblackskin)

Notes
5196
Posted
1 month ago
naomimandela:

Naomi Campbell letting her white maid wipe her tears

naomimandela:

Naomi Campbell letting her white maid wipe her tears

(Source: el-perro-come-msbjorn, via tattoosonmyblackskin)

Notes
46504
Posted
1 month ago

nefermaathotep:

thedemocraticcircus:

THE BLACK PANTHERS I

I will always reblog this…!!!

(via dangerous-history)

Notes
6877
Posted
2 months ago

actsofknittery:

thegirlwhocriedfoxface:

(x)

Never have I hit reblog so quickly.

All little girls should see this. Truly inspiring!

(Source: mermaid-hippies, via dangerous-history)

Notes
287009
Posted
2 months ago
Anonymous asked: Black girl selfies? What about white girl selfies? Ugh.


Answer:

lovelyandbrown:

peacel0vemusic:

iphotographlove:

lovelyandbrown:

^^

REALLY! damn. Can we not have something for ourselves? !

Rofl the Internet is made of like 80% white girl selfies already. The other 20% is just cat photos and porn.

*leaves*

Notes
660
Posted
2 months ago